I came across this recipe on https://www.bluebonnetbaker.com.
I hope you enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons Native Texan Rub
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Sam Adams Oktoberfest beer or any beer of your choosing – but go dark
- 1/3 cup organic or non-high fructose corn syrup ketchup or 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Stir ingredients together in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes until flavors are fully combined and sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator. I used a mason jar.