I came across this recipe on https://www.tasteofhome.com.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) dark beer or beef broth
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- Combine the brown sugar, pepper and salt; rub over ribs. Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with honey. Combine beer and vinegar; pour around ribs. Spoon some of the beer mixture over ribs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 250°; bake 2 hours longer or until tender.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Drain ribs. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until browned, turning and basting occasionally with barbecue sauce. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.